Skip to main content
Search SAnews

South Africa

Mamabolo sends condolences to M1 crash victims' families

773

Gauteng Public Transport and Roads Infrastructure MEC Jacob Mamabolo has expressed his shock over the horrific crash which claimed four lives and left 15 injured on the M1 North near the Xavier off-ramp on Thursday morning.

Government moving to deal with Richards Bay unrest

839

KwaZulu-Natal Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs MEC Nomsa Dube-Ncube has assured the community and business in Richards Bay that government is moving with speed to deal with the social unrest which led to bus and taxi ranks shutting down earlier this week.

Finance Ministry warns against scammers

813

The Finance Ministry has warned the public against a scam doing the rounds, which claims that Deputy Minister David Masondo will offer people funding for their business.

Cabinet mulling land reform recommendations

657

Cabinet is still considering the findings and recommendations of the Presidential Advisory Panel on Land Reform and Agriculture, President Cyril Ramaphosa said on Thursday.

CR17 campaign: No wrongdoing in funding activities

1758

President Cyril Ramaphosa says the CR17 campaign was a legitimate, forward-looking and necessary effort to promote the renewal of the governing party and broader society, undertaken under difficult conditions.

Youth in distress equipped with job skills

1546

Ally Seerang used to steal anything made of metal and sell his loot to feed his drug addiction. Today, Seerang is using the same metal to support his family after taking part in an artisan training programme.

Public urged to engage with NHI bill

686

Cabinet has called on members of the public to engage the National Health Insurance (NHI) Bill, which is currently before Parliament.