The month of November in South Africa marks Disability Rights Awareness Month (DRAM).
The theme for this year is: 'Empowering Persons with Disabilities through resourceful, sustainable and safe environments'.
- Nkoana-Mashabane calls for collective action to end GBV
- Include people with disabilities in implementation of economic development policies
- SA to host summit on economic empowerment of persons with disabilities
- Cabinet approves Research Report on disability-related costs
- Calls to improve access to education for people with disabilities
- KZN police investigating death of child
- National Treasury committed to transformation, empowerment
- Institutionalise accountability to accelerate, amplify efforts to ending the scourge of GBVF
- SA marks Disability Rights Awareness Month
- Minister officially opens the Karino Interchange project on the N4
- Second Presidential Summit on GBVF kicks off